Please find below notes from this source on the internet. (Now, not available.) about Prarabdha karma.
- Like an arrow released towards its target, the karma begun before the dawn of knowledge (prarabdha) is not destroyed by gnyana. 454 : Shankaracharya in his Vivekachudamani.
- Once he is convinced of the unreality of the world, a knower, with mind undisturbed, allows his prarabdha karma to wear out, and engages himself in worldly affairs accordingly. 7-131. Pancadasi
- Do not fear irregularity when the wise engage themselves in actions according to their Karma. Even if it happens, let it be; who can prevent the karma? 7-132. Pancadasi
- In the experience of their prarabdha karma, the enlightened and the unenlightened alike have no choice; but the knower is patient and undisturbed, whereas an ignorant man is impatient and suffers pain and grief. 7-133 Pancadasi
- If by the force of his prarabdha karma, a wise man is compelled to enjoy the fruits of desires, he does so with indifference and great reluctance like a man who is impressed for labour. 7-143. Pancadasi
- Once the prarabdha karma is exhausted, the seer either attains videha-mukti (i.e. death), or, he is in constant one-ness with the paramatma. Thus, prarabdha karma is a great blessing to the world, as the world can benefit when the gyani interacts with it. If prarabdha karma were burned up in the fire of gyana, the only medium of teaching from these great masters would be pure silence. Pancadasi.
The Parent Site : Learn Sanskrit Chants from a Guru
Telegram Broadcast and Group Chat : https://t.me/SanskritChants
Listen to the FM Channel on Anchor : anchor.fm/satyasaradakandula
Sanskrit Chants on WhatsApp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/KjLO4efudr9KdP3UKkfw0W