This is a good blessing for the people of the earth and her rulers. Justice and Happiness. Feel free to share.
- There is good for the people and for those who rule.
- The lords of the earth rule the earth in the way of justice.
- May there always be good for the nourishers (cows, light) and those engaged in the study of the brahman (brāhmańas).
- May all the worlds (people) be happy (comfortable, in a good state).
Some Notes :
- su asti = There is good.
- śubham astu = May there be good.
- go = light, cow….
- brāhmańa = one who identifies with, studies, devotes his life to the brahman
Look at the various meanings of kha by Monier Williams
- su-kha : comfort, happiness, good space, good state.
- duh-kha : discomfort, sorrow, bad space, bad state.
- sukhinah = one who is happy, in a good state
The Parent Site : Learn Sanskrit Chants from a Guru
Telegram Broadcast and Group Chat : https://t.me/SanskritChants
Listen to the FM Channel on Anchor : anchor.fm/satyasaradakandula