This pancaratna says that (I) do the following 5 things in the morning.
- Morning Remembering – prātah smarańa of the dēvī’s face
- Morning Regarding – prātah bhajana of her shoulders
- Morning namana – prātah namana of her feet
- Morning Praise (Stating) – prātah stuti of her divine attributes
- Morning Speaking – prātah vadana of her names
it tells us what good consequences of this activity, are.
phalaśRti : it tells us what good consequences of this activity, are.
- Chanting this pancaratna, gives good fortune.
- To the chanters, lalitā dēvī being very pleased, gives knowledge, well-being, pure comfort and endless fame.
The Parent Site : Learn Sanskrit Chants from a Guru
Telegram Broadcast and Group Chat : https://t.me/SanskritChants
Listen to the FM Channel on Anchor : anchor.fm/satyasaradakandula